At the medical practice of Theodore J. Blum, our goal is to provide the best care available to the families of our great community. Through preventive health care treatments and services as well as comprehensive health exams, we work to help each patient achieve optimal heath now and for the future. By focusing his services on the individual, Dr. Blum is able to personalize each visit to your specific medical needs, educate you on your options, and be there for you when you have questions or when issues arise.
Services offered by Dr. Theodore J. Blum include, but are not limited to:
- Comprehensive health exams and annual physicals
- Care for patients with undefined symptoms and complaints, such as shortness of breath, chest pain, and new occurrences of pain, to assist in determining diagnosis and treatment recommendations
- Coordination of patient care through referrals to healthcare specialists
- Preventive screening services for ongoing health maintenance. These include: mammograms, pap smears, routine colon cancer screening evaluations, cholesterol screenings, and blood pressure screenings to name a few…
- Collaborative care of patients with chronic medical illnesses, including high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, and emphysema, throughout the various stages of their illness
- Comprehensive management of medical needs for hospitalized patients
- Preoperative evaluation to identify any medical risks prior to surgery
- Immunizations/Vaccinations – including flu, pneumonia, shingles, tetanus, HPV, etc.
- & much, much more!
For more information about any of our services or to make an appointment, please contact the office of Dr. Theodore J. Blum today!